Hi, I'm Kevin.
I am from NJ, but go to university in PA. I graduate in May and am spending my summer in Rwanda.
I love people. I love children. I love the sky and space. I love photography. I have a heart for missions and a heart for Africa. Most importantly, I love Jesus, the Redeemer and Lord of all.
I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me (Galatians 2:20)
Tomorrow, I am going to Rwanda, Africa.
I will be there for three months, serving the Lord, at City of Joy (www.cityofjoyonline.org). I will be teaching English as well as helping out in the pre-school and kindergarten and building relationships with the local kids.
I’m very excited in what God is going to do; in myself and everyone I come in contact with on this trip.
If you are interested, you can check my facebook page out at: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Kevins-Journey-in-Rwanda/121147534735213
Or my blog at: kevinmugele.wordpress.com
Prayer is appreciated :)
1. Favorite Bible Verse?
2. Favorite Book of Bible?
3. Favorite Christian Artist?
4. Hardest Commandment to follow for yourself?
5. In one sentence, describe your relationship with Christ.
6. Favorite highlighter color for marking Bible?
7. Favorite Worship song?
8. Prayer Request?
9. What is your favorite miracle Jesus performed?
10. Favorite Biblical quote?
11. Favorite Bible character?
12. Which do you prefer to read? Old or New Testament?
13. Biggest thing God has done for you?
14. What's one question you'd like to ask God when you get to Heaven?
15. Favorite Christian holiday?
16. Favorite Book written by a Christ follower?
17. One thing you don't like about the Christian religion?
18. One thing Christ delivered you from?
19. Which would you rather do: hug or high five Jesus?
20. Question of your own!
My plane ticket for Rwanda this summer has been bought. God is faithful, always.